“Our ability to weather this political and regulatory storm depends on all of us coming together, just like we do when Mother Nature hurls bad weather our way. We should all be very concerned with the regulations that are being developed to regulate CO2 from our existing coal fleet. We must come together and have our voices heard.” – PRECorp CEO Mke Easley
- Wyoming coal export comment opportunity
- CLICK HERE: Audio recording of the Telephone Town Hall held October 15.
Read the October 15 transcript
- CLICK HERE: Audio recording of the Telephone Town Hall held July 23.
CLICK HERE: for the recording of the Telephone Town Hall held April 16.
- Infrastructure siting testimony – Mike Easley testimony at Department of Energy Quadrennial Energy Review – Read media coverage
- Federal Rights of Way – Mike Easley testimony at House Natural Resources Committee on May 7, 2014 (Mike’s testimony begins at the 50:51 mark.)
- EPA – CO2 Standards
On a fixed income?
Own a small business?
- EPA – Regional Haze – UPDATE
- Coal Ash
- Farm Bill
Learn about the process. Click here for a link to the State of Wyoming Legislature.
Learn who your local legislators are.
“The Co-op’s new grassroots campaign is just what we need across the energy industry. I’m convinced that American support for energy development is the new ‘silent majority.’ My friends, we cannot afford to be silent anymore.” – Wyoming U.S. Rep. Cynthia Lummis
Contact your U.S. Senators: